Wednesday, September 17, 2008

End of Day

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Jules - Pulp Fiction
Vivek Rajumar took us down to the final TV table of 6 players.

7th - John Myung - $187,500

The remaining players were relieved and John Myung was left to collect his 8th place money. The railbird are talking to their friends still left in the game and the rest are heading for the tables. It will take a while to get the chips counted and bagged but they final 6 know they'll be playing on the big stage tomorrow afternoon looking to bag just south of a mil and a half.

I'll post the chip counts when they are official and I'll be live blogging from the WPT final table tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: