Monday, August 25, 2008

Interview with Tonight's winner RaisingCayne

LivePokerRadio : Cayne, your game has been on fire lately, tell me the one hole that you have found recently?
RaisingCayne : Tough one. But to pick one leak that I feel I've recently fixed would be just to get over a timidness and trust my reads more. For far too long I was over-correcting my play, and responding to every downswing by tightening up far too much. Playing like a complete nit doesn't get one paid... appropriate aggression is required.

LivePokerRadio : With changes recently to online gaming due to the legal issues in the US, do you think that online gambling is on its way up, out or evolving?
RaisingCayne : Evolving. It's hard for me to imagine it climbing much higher in popularity given its so prevalent now already, but I do not foresee any decline either.

RaisingCayne : Always curious of... Avatar, what is it and why?
RaisingCayne : Mine... a donkey, 'cause I'm a donkey.

LivePokerRadio : Mine is a cop because I thought the Air Force dude looked weird and they don't have a radio guy (Mic/Headphones)

LivePokerRadio : Now it's time for the Six Deadly Questions... Are YOU READY?
RaisingCayne : BOO YEAH
So lets get into Six Deadly Questions:

LivePokerRadio : #1 Which poker players would you like to have 1 hour to talk to, 1 hour to play with and 1 hour to observe?

RaisingCayne : Phil Hellmuth to talk to... Phil Ivey to play with... Gus Hansen to observe. (I could relate to Hellmuth's arrogance, and would enjoy the cocky conversation. Ivey's known as the best, so would like to say I sat w/the best. And it would be nice to understand Gus' play.)

LivePokerRadio : #2 Heads Up, 6 Max or Full Ring, Which do you prefer?
RaisingCayne : Full ring (I'm more patient than most)

LivePokerRadio : #3 Which blogger do you find you are reading for entertainment, for learning and to go "What The ?"
RaisingCayne : For entertainment, probably Waffles, just for the wicked rants. (MINUS the ghey WOW posts though.) For learning I enjoy Blinders' strategy posts now and again. Thought provoking, and usually specific to tournament play. And Lucko for the "what the..." factor, as I just view his tourney results with fascination and envy. (He keeps me motivated to think that one CAN win decent amounts playing online MTTs.

LivePokerRadio : #4 What hand do you find yourself second guessing every time you play it?
RaisingCayne : JKo... i'm just uncomfortable with JackKingOff. Get caught one time, and ever since...


LivePokerRadio : #5 If you could make one change in your life what change would it be?
RaisingCayne : Some brutal honesty here, but that's my nature... to get off my dependence on drugs. Weed is getting expensive, and I need my ambition back!

LivePokerRadio : and Finally The easiest question in the world. Roar or Boom?
RaisingCayne : And... BOOOOM! Of course. (Roar is for pussies.)

LivePokerRadio : Thanks for playing this week and we expect to see you back to try and become the first repeat champion.
RaisingCayne : Thanks Tragedy!

No comments: