Monday, August 25, 2008

Six Deadly Questions with Pirate Lawyer

LivePokerRadio : Pirate lawyer you made a great effort to win the LPRT last week. What made your mind up to play the LPRT?
Pirate Lawyer: Whimsy + begging by host + chance to defend the prestigious title.

LivePokerRadio : How are you feeling about your game?
Pirate Lawyer: I'm not playing my "A" game at the moment. My patience and discipline is not where it needs to be for a variety of reasons.

LivePokerRadio : What do you need to do to change your game around?
Pirate Lawyer: Some time away from the tables to get my head in the right place. And some good luck wouldn't hurt!

LivePokerRadio : Are you ready for the most painful period in your career?

So lets get into Six Deadly Questions:
Pirate Lawyer: shoot
LivePokerRadio : Which would you play more often 89s or the Hammer
Pirate Lawyer: My favourite hand 89s.

LivePokerRadio : #2 Best Phil Ever?
Pirate Lawyer: Hmm. I'll say Laak because he has a celebrity Canadian girlfriend.

LivePokerRadio : #3 Poker Tournament that you could dominate if you could get your act together (either online or B&M)
Pirate Lawyer: The big buy-in mixed hold'em event at the WSoP.

LivePokerRadio : #4 Blogger that you respect the most and blogger you hate the most...
Pirate Lawyer: (can I be totally frank here?)

LivePokerRadio : Sure and don't call me frank
Pirate Lawyer: For most respected I'll say CK (BWoP) because she's living her dream and taking bold adventurous steps away from the beaten path; and .... Donkette, for reasons that should be very obvious to most everyone.

LivePokerRadio : #5 If you were in a courtroom with any Blogger Lawyer, who would you dominate?
Pirate Lawyer: I'd own Hoy in a courtroom. No contest!

LivePokerRadio : and finally ROAR or BOOM?
Pirate Lawyer: Definitely BOOM!

LivePokerRadio : Thanks for having fun with six deadly questions and for playing the LivePokerRadio.com Tour
Pirate Lawyer: ty Tragedy sir

No comments: